Saturday, June 21, 2008

Like a phoenix I will rise from the ashes ,
Like a falcon I will spread my wings and rule the sky ,
Soar to new heights even I could imagine,never getting down to cry.

The limits undecided, going beyond the horizons,hoping to get a glimpse of the unventured land ,
The curiosity letting me untangle the knot,the scene giving an impression of a movie plot
,Unsure of the next step,Should I run,Should I perform or Should I adhere to the specified norms,not knowing any,but getting feel of many.

The heart says go along with the flow,The mind says race along the road,
But the race has begun and you are among the crowd,trying to be the most loud,
You have the speed ,but you think where's the need,
You have the skill but you don't use it untill you think it's the time to do it ...

No comments: